In 2021 I decided to start an entrepreneurial adventure after working for a decade in the advertising industry.
By doing freelance work as a business consultant, learning web development and sometimes hustling as a fitness trainer.
Why I work remotely
Since my first experience with remote work in 2015, I have become a true advocate.
I value the benefits like creating an individual work/life schedule or not having to commute, but I’ve made the experience that a social connection can suffer.
I want to change this and also help other people with getting into the remote world, which is why I am working on remotenactive.com.
What I do
I love dipping into digital topics and products, which is why I currently help software Startups with improving and marketing their products.
At the moment I am helping a SaaS startup with building and marketing their platform and have helped a small business with creating a digital product via a no-code tool.
My side projects
As a hobby programmer, I create projects to scratch my itches or explore various web development topics. I teach group fitness classes when I have time (or need the income) and enjoy motivating people to push their limits and reach their fitness goals.
On this page, I publish my thoughts and experiences on being self-employed.
All information is my personal opinion.
Some facts about me:
- Freelance Business Consulting @ Startup Doozy.live
– Create Content for the remote team-building platform
– Test new features and report bugs
– Write SEO-optimized blog articles
– Social Media Strategy and Content Creation, Performance Analysis
- Founder & Creator @ remotenactive.com
– Website development & maintanence
– Content Strategy, Research, Production
- Freelance Media Strategist @ Marketing Agency Granny.co
– Paid Media Consulting: Strategy, Planning, Implementation
– Development of KPIs, Goals, Forecast & Calculations for Paid Social Media Campaigns
– Implementation, Performance Control, Optimization, Reports
Ex Fulltime Communications Manager @ German Savings Banks Association DSGV
Ex Fulltime Media Supervisor @ a Media Agency
Ex Freelance Marketing Consultant @ Breakletics
Education / Learning
- BA in Media Culture Studies / Media Psychology (University of Cologne, Germany)
- I went through YCombinators’ 12-week startup school online program
- Currently reading Rick Strassmann, DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Practicing & learning about Yoga
- Active sportsperson