Note: The review is regarding part of my work and only displays a look into a facet of a project and does not include all income/revenue I generate
August was the month of hard and sweaty client work.
I was really lucky and grateful to close 3 clients at the end of july.
Whereby I helped 2 clients with remote team building and one with remote workflow and documentation.
This meant, I had to work hard on the delivering the promised results.
As I had outlined a lot of the ground work I had to adapt and individualize a lot of the work for the client sessions and the creation of the end product (Remote Team Building Playbook) for the clients.
As I fully focused on results, I did not do any sales or outbound activities.
This has lead to a drop in Projected Revenue.
But, I still have leads in the line and hope to close a client or two this month.
Let’s dive straight into it.
Review Goals August
I hit all my goals!
✔️ Deliver 2 amazing client sessions
🚀 Success! I actually had 3 client sessions
On a scale from
😍 😃 😐 🥱 😡
The feedback 3 out of 3 times was
✔️ Publish “About us” Page
Live on remotenactive.com/en/about
✔️ Launch “Open List”
Live on remotenactive.com/en/list
Projected Revenue: 60$
Unique Visitors (Plausible): 32 (↓ 37%)
Notes to myself
- I completely neglected my social media content (Linkedin) due to my work load
- How can I create a framework to a) pre-produce at least 1 month of content in bulk and/or b) create content on the fly while I do not have a lot of time?
- How do I increase traffic to the website without long-form SEO blog posts?
- Sales: Outreach to 10 potential clients per week
- Product: Launch Digital Product (Subscription based service)
- Website: Update with clients and testimonials
For more real-time updates feel free to join me on